Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's been a awesome week for productivity, and it's only Tuesday!

First, and foremost, I signed on for Today's Mixtape Festival, a huge music festival put on by East Coast Collective.  This is the second year in a row that Points East will have a vendors table there, and the entire summer line will be available to purchase.  Awesome!

Second, and still largely important, I put a huge dent in the construction of the Points East website.  The domain name has existed since August, and only now has actual design started.  Still some kinks to work out with the DNS (look at me using code jargon), but hopefully soon the site will be live.

And today, a HUGE weight was lifted off my back.  A while ago, I scored 100 hand planes worth of reclaimed shelving, and today, the process of ripping and beveling started.  Here's a picture of it stacked nicely in my hell-hole of a shop, waiting to be glued and clamped. 

Tomorrow is another big day of sanding, as new templates have been cut, as well as 8 planes. 

Stay tuned.

Enjoy the Stoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment